Come to a Risk Free Consultation: Ultimately, we meet for a session, you get to see how I work, if it doesn’t feel like a good fit and you don’t want to continue working with me, you don’t pay. This gives you a chance to feel it out before fully committing. What is there to lose?
I have several different packages depending on your needs, once we meet for the consultation we can review rate information
Cash, check, all major credit cards
If you do decide to work with your insurance, you pay me directly and then get reimbursed by your insurance company. I can provide a detailed itemized invoice for you to turn into your insurance. I do not bill directly to insurance companies.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is coverage available if I work with and out of network provider?
Every insurance policy is different, some cover 100% for out of network providers, some won’t cover any. Its your choice to decide if you want to work with insurance. Some people find it is easier and less stressful to find a way to pay out of pocket for their mental health.